Wednesday, May 7, 2008

A Walk in the Park


Last fall, I posted a photo of Nashville's Parthenon (Click here to see the original post.).  Loated in Centennial Park, the Parthenon is a great backdrop for all of the park's activities.  On Sunday, people enjoying the TACA Arts Fair also had the opportunity to enjoy the sun by walking around the fair and the park's extensive lawns.

Just for orientation, I took the original photo of the Parthenon from the east side of the building looking west.  I took this photo from the southwest side of the building looking north,

2 comments:

Halcyon said...

Very nice photo. I have yet to find a nice park here in Jackson.

Anonymous said...

Thursday morning...

I made it this morning to look at your post and then I am off for a lung test. I hope to be finished with all tests and back to normal by the 12th or soon thereafter.

Your photograph is really nice, as usual.