Saturday, February 2, 2008

Drought? What Drought?


Over the past few days, we have had quite a bit of rain. High winds Tuesday played havoc with roofs (We lost over 100 shingles!), fences, cars, signs, lights, and more. I'm not a fan of driving in rain at any time, but at night, I dislike it even more. I had to attend a function Thursday evening, and traffic was heavy but, thankfully, slow. I thought the glow of the lights on the pavement and through raindrops on the windshield was interesting.

We have not yet hit 60 degrees. . . .We're supposed to be there by Monday. Time will tell, but I'm not holding my breath.

5 comments:

Jim Klenke said...

The night, rain and lights make nice picture.

quintarantino said...

That came out to be a very nice shot!

Ming the Merciless said...

Cool photo!! The lights reflected off the wet surfaces are indeed interesting.

Anonymous said...

We had some ice but it is gone. I don't mind rain but hate to drive in it at night. I like your photograph. I like being stuck in traffic like this when it is raining. I like it even better than being stuck in snow when it is snowing.

Oman said...

Interesting. The rain and night are difficult subject but you captured it very well.