Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Code Blue!


I know I was going to show you more of the Jack Daniels BBQ Championship, but I have to delay that two days because Monday Night Football was back in Nashville tonight as the Titans took on the Colts at LP Field before 70,000 fans. The team declared the night CODE BLUE, and asked all fans in attendance to wear Titan Blue to the game. In addition, some of downtown was bathed in blue for the game.

CODE BLUE worked! The Titans, at 7-0, are the only unbeaten football team.

We didn't go to the game, but we drove downtown after the kickoff so I could shoot the crowd and downtown. We were on the west bank of the Cumberland River looking east through the southern end zone of the field.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I watched some of the game last night and saw a lot of bad football on the part of the Colts. I don't know if they won as I went to bed.

I like your photo and would have thought you were there at the game. I say you did a great job getting this photo.

Jim Klenke said...

Great job by the Titans.

Someone should tell the owner of the Tundra on the platform they left their lights on.

Halcyon said...

Neat! My husband and I are not really football fans, but I'd love to go to a game one of these days just for the atmosphere.