Friday, June 20, 2008

SkyWatch Friday: Wind Chime Against Blue Skies

I lied!  Well, I really didn't lie.  I was going to post a photo of a guitar today, but I forgot it was SkyWatch Friday.  So, today I'll show a beautiful wind chime against the blue, blue Middle Tennessee Sky.

Tune back tomorrow for a guitar you won't believe.

As I type this, there are over 140 bloggers participating in SkyWatch Friday.  Check out Wigger's World by clicking here to get links to the other participants.


April said...

This is so pretty! Beautiful blue sky!

Anne-Berit said...


Old Wom Tigley said...

Excellent post..

Thank you for being a part of Sky Watch this week, your post and comments are much appreciated.
Tom ;O)

GMG said...

Ola Chris! Sorry for having taken so long to get back here again. Another hectic week, and a football disaster to end it... ;)
Great shot! It could be a guitar!!
Loved to see the hammocks (should have one at the office... ;)), and to learn on the pottery!
Thanks for your comments at Blogtrotter, still in Santiago de Compostela, now inside the Cathedral… Hope you enjoy, and have a nice weekend!

Tommy said...

nice blue sky

smilnsigh said...

I'm glad you posted the wind chimes, against the sky. Now, if only you could let us hear them! :-) I love wind chimes!

Thank you for your comment. You can write via warrrmmm at yahoo dot com, if you wish. :-)

Smilnsigh {Where I post photos of more of my husband's flowers}

Daniel J Santos said...

beautiful image, excellent.

pts said...

so nice!

babooshka said...

It's such a beautiful silhouetted image of those windchimes against such a blue sky.

Quilldancer said...

I not only like the wind chime, I like the way you managed to capture the blades of the windmill in the triangle.

Here via Tom & Sky Watch.

Ida said...

Upside down. ;)
Original and very nice! :)

Chris said...

No, it's not upside down. It sits on a pole stuck in the ground just as I photographed it.