Saturday, October 27, 2007

Mum's The Word 10-27


In addition to fruits and vegetables at the Farmers' Market, there are also plants. We found these great mums while searching for trees to replace the ones we lost due to the drought this summer. An interesting note. . . The mums shown above - HUGE pots - were $12.00 at the market. At a home improvement store near our house, the same size pot was $50.

I'm going to be teaching art classes out of town for a week or so, so I won't have a lot of commentary for a week or so. While I'm gone, my husband will be uploading photos for me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you took some Dramamine. Wow. What a trip.

I like your photo too. Mums are classic here at this time of year. I gave up on growing them because mine begin like the photos shows and then end up being all leggy and spraddled out like a loose woman.

Have fun.

GMG said...

Great pictures lately! Sorry to have been a bit absent...
Enjoy your week and have a great time!

quintarantino said...

Beautiful. Lovely.

Belas cores. Adoro flores.