Sunday, October 28, 2007

LP Field. . . .Go Titans!


LP Field is home to the Tennessee Titans who played the Oakland Raiders today. (Titans won 13-9.) The city and Titans' owner Bud Adams built the stadium on the east bank of the Cumberland River with hopes, I believe, of revitalizing the area. If you look at the night photo I posted a few days ago, the stadium is directly across the river from that scene.

I'm going to be teaching art classes out of town for a week or so, so I won't have a lot of commentary for a week or so. While I'm gone, my husband will be uploading photos for me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I should have watched your Titans. Our game with the Bengals was a bust. I like your photo.

Jim Klenke said...

Titans are a pretty good team. Stadium looks neat from outside.

Ming the Merciless said...

Interesting structure! It doesn't look like a football stadium at all except for the seatings on the left.