Sunday, October 14, 2007

I'VE BEEN TAGGED
by Steve of New Orleans Daily Photo.
Click here to go to his blog.


These are the rules.

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
3. Tag eight people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.

Here are EIGHT Random Facts About Me:

1. Thirty years ago tomorrow (10/15), I married the love of my life, Michael (Mike to everyone else. . . And, yes, I got married when I was 10.)
2. I have one son, Jason, who is a graphic artist for a TV station in Florida. I miss him like crazy.
3. I have owned two businesses. In Las Vegas, I had a small PR/writing firm. After moving to Nashville, I opened Paper Moon (right), the first scrapbook/rubber stamp store in Middle Tennessee. I closed it in May of this year after over nine years of business.
4. I majored (and taught) Spanish and English after graduating from college. I am about to start classes for an MFA in Creative Writing. (I bet you couldn't tell that from the books I write here!)
5. I love the desert sun and ocean breezes.
6. I am a certifiable dog fanatic.
7. I'm a pretty good cook, although you won't find me putting onions or a ton of garlic in anything I make. And, since I gave up using white sugar 18 months ago, you won't find me using it, either.
8. I love to travel, and there aren't too many places I wouldn't want to visit.

Since I'm it, I'm tagging:
1. Fenix at Bostonscapes Daily Photo
2. Carlos at Barcelona Photo Blog
3. Quintin at Portuguese Man of War
4. Gwen at Miami Daily Photo
5. Glenn at Torun Daily Photo
6. Don at Everyday Rotterdam
7. Kate at Visual St. Paul
8. Lynette at Portland, OR Daily Photo

4 comments:

Janet said...

Happy anniversary! You got married one year and one day shy of me and my high school sweetheart!

TORUĊƒ DAILY PHOTO said...

Thanks for tagging me Chris...I feel honoured. I will try and return the favour soon!

quintarantino said...

Thanks Chris. Soon you will know about my answer.

Carlos Lorenzo said...

Hi Chris, thanks!. I won't forget but give time. I have been busy lately and I have to update my posting. At least I will tag your blog back. I can't promise to keep the link chain going (I am not fond of chains) but yours, I will be happy to link.