Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Covered Bridge

This covered bridge traverses a creek that flows beneath the driveway of one of the horse farms I showed you earlier this week.  You can't see it in this photo, but hanging below the windows are flower pots which, I imagine, are in full bloom in the spring and summer.  I'll have to show you how it looks when the world starts to blossom again.

Please note:  I am currently on the Murray State campus.  Because we are busy with classes, seminars, workshops, readings, writing, and homework (AUGH), NDP is on autopilot until next week.

2 comments:

Halcyon said...

All of these covered bridges are really neat. Was there some kind of reasoning behind them?

Lady Di Tn said...

Happy New Year Chris. You were close to the " Oreo" cows, did you get a photo of them. If we ever get into the cow business again, those scottish cows are what I would like to raise with a few goats and chickens.
Don't study your cute head off.
If you get a chance my paintings "The Calendar Girls" will be on display all of January at the Brentwood Library. Peace