Thursday, November 13, 2008

Time for a Cute Dog Photo


For a long time, Decker (L) and Kasey used to sit on the stairs every morning while I got ready to go to work.  Our house faces east, so the sun comes through the windows, bathing the stairs in warmth. Decker follows the beams of light around the stairs and front rooms even now, although Kasey has decided she likes the family room more.  We think that it's probably because she's older (13.5 years) and likes the soft cushions better than the hardwood floors.

Aren't they sweet?

6 comments:

Frankie / Nick said...

How sweet is that! A perfect pose for a perfect shot.

Jilly said...

How can we resist?! Adorable. Yes, I've found that - old dogs follow the light. Not always old ones either. Pugs in particular love to lie in the sun, or a beam of light.

Anonymous said...

I would think the soft seat is best for an older dog. LOL

I know I feel better on soft than on hard. My patience with hard is about 5 minutes.

Jim Klenke said...

They are very cute.

Kate said...

Dogs aren't the only ones who follow the light. It's important to me, and I agree with them. Both are great looking and must be wonderful companions.l

Lady Di Tn said...

Kasey seems to be silently laughing at Decker, who apparantly did not get the joke. Peace