Friday, July 25, 2008

SkyWatch Friday: Clouds, Clouds, Clouds

Driving home from downtown Nashville today, I was watching the sky when I saw these beautiful clouds. . . . Aren't they just perfect for SkyWatch Friday?  when we stopped at a traffic light for a few minutes, I pulled out the camera.  I think the lady in the car next to us wondered what the heck I was shooting since there was just an old field under these clouds.

My question is this:  Do you just look at the sky sometimes?

When I signed on for SkyWatch Friday, there were 194 other bloggers participating.  To get links to other sites, click here.

Tomorrow:  Circle Players and Footloose.

7 comments:

Luiz Santilli Jr said...

Marvelous!

Sky change every moment but seems always the same sky!!

Have a happy weekend.

Carletta said...

Lovely white clouds!

Yes, every day at least once I purposely just look at the sky - most days it's more than once.

Kris McCracken said...

First, my apologies for a bit of cut and paste commenting. I have been doing the rounds via Bloglines and looking at all the pictures from my favourite photo blogs, but haven’t been leaving comments. Generally, I try to comment as much as I can (I know how good it is for ‘morale’ to know that someone is out there appreciating them), but after the birth of my second son, I am a bit knackered to think up something witty and insightful on the hop. Thus the resort to Control+C and Control+P!

Kris from Hobart, Tasmania.

Kate said...

Good shot! Skys in Santa Fe, NM are awesome. Love it here while on vacation. I probably should try some sky shots also but there's so much to see and do!

Pietro Brosio said...

Lovely picture!
Yes, we ought to look at the sky more often.

Pietro Brosio Gallery

Pat - Arkansas said...

Lovely Sky Watch, Chris. Yes, I sometimes just look at the sky. It's never the same way twice.

Jane Hards Photography said...

Nthing but rain and grey skies here. So lovely to a blue sky.