Thursday, April 10, 2008

Another Street Mural


I thought I would post another street mural today. This one, on Rosa L Parks Ave, is near the Germantown area of Nashville. I've been wanting to shoot this mural for some time, but never got the chance until last Monday or Tuesday. Unfortunately, it was starting to rain, so I took this photo from the comfort of the car.

As you can probably tell, this is just a small portion of the mural. Once I can hold my camera again, I'll shoot the entire piece so you can see that it depicts Nashville. The portion that is in this photo is of the entrance to Bicentennial Mall, which is about one block away from the mural.

7 comments:

Halcyon said...

What a neat mural. It looks like it was built from legos or old-tyme computer graphics.

Jim Klenke said...

Looks kinda like its blown up to much and is losing its clarity. That or I am taking to much cold medicine, and I am not sick.

JuxtaExposed.com said...

great street art!

Southern Heart said...

Very nice murals, Chris. I didn't realize that Nashville also had a "Germantown".

I hope that you're healing nicely!!

TORUŃ DAILY PHOTO said...

A nice looking mural!

Sorry for not visiting so recently. But have been VERY busy here in Toruń! Hope to see you back at Toruń DP soon! x

Anonymous said...

This is a vey nice and colourful mural.
Very well done.

E seu ombro? Está melhor?
E o curso?

GMG said...

Olá Chris. Glad to land here again... Hope you're feeling better with your shoulder!
Loved to see the murals. Stunning!
And also the Cathedral; amazing look!
Thanks for your comments at Blogtrotter, where you may now see the Guggenheim Museum, Bilbao. Hope you enjoy it!
Have a great weekend!
Gil