Thursday, June 18, 2009

One Tennessee Thing I'm NOT Going To Miss


WEEDS! I hate the stupid things. These aren't as bad as some, but they were on the pasture side of the fence behind our house, so I shot a quick photo of them.

Truth is, I don't like them because I am so highly allergic to weeds of all kinds - ragweed, Queen Anne's Lace, poison ivy, etc., etc., etc. Since moving to Middle Tennessee, my allergies and asthma have gotten worse, and these are a few of the culprits. So, "Out! Out! Darn weeds!"

Tomorrow, I'll post another thing I'm not going to miss when we leave Middle Tennessee.

4 comments:

Jilly said...

I laughed. Me too! Don't they have weeds in Las Vegas?! Too much sand and not enough rain, I guess. No problem, you'll have flies instead! Only kidding, Chris.

D said...

I bet you won't miss the humidity either.

Lakeland Jo said...

what a great blog. Are you starting a new one when you move?

bitingmidge said...

Be careful, it will probably be a case of same weeds, different town!

Sunshine Coast Daily Photo - Australia